Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Wednesday

The weather is so gorgeous-I sat on the river ferry to Parminetta admiring the river birds, and then over to Watsons Bay through the beaches and harbour. Walked over the headland to see the original lighthouse/cottages/defences etc and stared out to see imagining all the shipwrecks between the heads over the years.
Walked through Hyde Park to see the Anzac Memorial and down past the colonial buildings of the state-just like London , and back through the botanical gardens-there is so many sides to this park-I see a different part each time I walk through.
Finished by sitting on the harbour ferry to Darling Harbour watching the setting sun over the city, (and having a laugh as half a Japanese tour party got left behind at a jetty-how mean of me)-the skyline is spectacular, the bridge and the opera house glow differently each time, and the light here is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment